Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Disclaimer

Today I just felt like I should throw out a disclaimer for those of you who have found your way to my blog. The majority of the readers who contact me are either getting ready for an interview and wanting advice (which I am happy to give) or those who have been accepted and are looking for logistics on matriculation. 

My Disclaimer is that for those of you who are matriculating in 2009, most of the stuff on this blog should help you. I just want you to know though that this school is all about constant evaluation and reformation to bigger and better things. In other words, there might be something that worked for me in 2008 that now is outdated. That being said, I'm sure a lot of the little notes on here will still be helpful to you all.

Good luck in your pursuits in Dentistry

-Dustin

No comments: