Friday, February 6, 2009

First Aid for the NBDE Part I


click on eBook
diesel ebook
Steinbacher, Derek M., Sierakowski, Steven R. - First Aid Q&A for the NBDE Part I

Everyone usually says that this book is a great resource when preparing for your boards. I don't know about you, but being the techy that I am...I decided I would buy the e-book version. It was actually just released in December of 2008 as available for download. In case you didn't know there are two version of the First Aid book. One format reads like a book and the other is written Question and Answer format with explanations. This e-book is written in Question and Answer format.

You can find various sites that will sell it but I bought a Mobipocket version from Diesel-books.com for about $38 which is about the cheapest your going to find it. I have it on my computer as well as my pocket PC. The biggest plus for me of having it on my pocket PC is that I can take it where ever I go. It's not for everyone but for me it works out great.
If you go ahead and buy it from Diesel-books.com than you may also need to download mobipocket reader.

No comments: