Wednesday, April 9, 2008

ASDOH: I accept your offer...

The following is the letter I sent to accept the offer for admission at ASDOH

--------------

January 29, 2008

Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health
A T Still University
5850 East Still Circle
Mesa, AZ 85206-9892

Dear Admissions Committee,

I am honored to receive your offer for a position in the Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health class of 2012. I understand that such positions are highly competitive, and that by selecting me you are demonstrating the confidence you feel in my preparation as well as my capacity to excel in your program. I am pleased to accept your offer and I assure you that your expectations of me will be fulfilled. I look forward to furthering my career in dentistry with you and receiving guidance on how to become a successful and service-minded professional.

Sincerely,

J. Dustin Webb

1 comment:

Dobson Ranch Dentistry said...

Your blog is very detailed and informative about dental care. Thank you and good job!
When you visit our dental office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality care for dental in Mesa AZ.