Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Features

As I have been constructing this Blog. It looks like more and more it will be tailored for going through dental school in a few months. Here are the following updates I recently made:
  • I have added a calendar/agenda of what we will be doing. Right now it shows the class of 2011 because ASDOH doesn't have there class of 2012 schedule finalized yet.
  • I also put a weather forcast widget on the blog for Mesa, AZ. I'm kind of scared to watch the temperature on the forecast rise as summer gets closer. It's going to be a hot one!
  • I will be adding You Tube dental videos.
  • Also I am experimenting with a Gcast podcast module. This has the capability to record messages from my phone and feed them to the blog. I noticed that as I play them it runs through all the posts. I don't know if that is a feature that I can change or what, but I think with a little more tinkering it might be a fun little widget to have on the site. I'll let you know when it is finalized

No comments: