Thursday, April 17, 2008

A brief note on Dress code at ASDOH

Erik Smith, a second year student who I stayed with when I went to Mesa for my interview said that as students we can ware business casual or scrubs. I later shot him an email asking what kinds of stipulations the school has on scrubs (fabric type or color, etc). The following was his reply:


--------------------------------
Hey Dustin,

The school allows us to wear three different colors of scrubs: navy blue, royal blue, and ciel blue. This allows us to be differentiated from the other programs on campus. As per fabric, it doesn't matter, but I do think the school doesn't like us to wear scrubs that have logos on it from different companies - if there is a tag on them that can be taken off, then that works well.

I hope that helps.

Take care,
Erik

No comments: